- Prescriber RxSentry Access Form
Prescriber RxSentry Access Form
Requesting Access to MN Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP)
Access to the Minnesota Prescription Monitoring Program (MN PMP) is granted only with the authority and rights allowed under M.S. 152.126. Access to this data is granted to prescribers, dispensers and agents approved to access the information on their behalf, to the extent the information relates specifically to a current patient to whom the practitioner is prescribing or dispensing or considering prescribing or dispensing any controlled substance.
- The data obtained from the MN PMP is protected health information and disclosure of MN PMP patient profile data in violation of state or federal laws relating to the privacy of health care data is grounds for disciplinary action by the appropriate health-related licensing board and may also subject the authorized user to civil penalties.
- Authorized users are responsible for all use of their User Id and password.
- Master account holders are responsible for all use of the system by other staff under their direction, who have an approved MN PMP Delegate account and have been authorized by the master account holder to access the MN PMP database on their behalf.
- Master account holders are responsible for reviewing all requests made on their behalf to ensure appropriate use of the MN PMP by their approved delegates.
- Master account holders must remove authorization for those delegated to access the MN PMP on their behalf, when their access to the database is no longer required.
Step 1. Access the account registration form, (using the link below) and when prompted enter the following:
User name: newacct
Step 2. Complete the account registration form. The email address you provide will be used to notify you of your personal account log in information. Please refrain from providing an email address that can be accessed by others.
Step 3. When prompted, print a copy of the form for your records.
All information is electronically transmitted. Upon receipt, your credentials will be verified and email notification will be sent within 2 business days.
If you do not receive an email from the MN PMP office within 5 business days after you have submitted your request, check your SPAM folder to see if the email was classified as SPAM; if no response is located, contact the MN PMP Office at 651/201-2836 for assistance.
PRESCRIBER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION FORM